Monday, August 30, 2010

Makana's Blog

Hi, my name is Makana and I'm in 6th grade at Kaunakakai school and I am a member of the Molokai ForgetMeNots robotics team. Today in robotics class we practiced our interview questions a little and we worked on wrapping up some very cool informational posters that we plan to hang up around town to raise awareness of our robotics team, the problem we are researching and our solution to that problem. My favorite part of class today was making posters and flyers which again was very fun. I personally still want to learn more about the memory part of your brain. The longer I go to robotics class the more interesting it gets so I want to learn more about that.

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Makana and Molokai Forget-Me-Nots,

    We noticed all the informational posters around town educating the public on memory loss. We thought this was an effective way of sharing your project with the community.

    Keep up the great work. Your team is making a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Makana and the Molokai Forget-Me-Nots!!!! we are so proud of you guys

    ReplyDelete